Advertise To Gay Fort Lauderdale
1.3 Million Gay & Lesbian Travelers Visit Ft. Lauderdale Each Year & Spend Approximately $1.48 Billion.
(Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitor Bureau)
GayFtLauderdale.com receives between 10,000-12,000 unique users a month. We are NUMBER 1 on all the search engines under “Gay Fort Lauderdale” and relevant terms. On Average, our advertising hotels receive over 500 referrals from us every month.
Directory Listings: Hotels: $360/yr, Real Estate: $300/yr, All Other Categories: $150/yr
Event Listings: $20
For Banner Advertising or Top of Category Listings Contact Us.
Fort Lauderdale Embraces The Gay Traveler
Today, the CVB’s LGBT marketing budget tops $1 million with integration into mainstream marketing initiatives. In addition to best-ever visitor numbers and related spending in Greater Fort Lauderdale, highlights of LGBT tourism include:
- Ranked as the 7th most popular LGBT travel destination, as reported by Community Marketing, Inc.
- Wilton Manors named 2013 “Gayborhood of the Year” by ManAboutWorld Editors’ Choice Awards
- Recognized as Florida’s largest and most popular diverse gay capital with the largest resident lesbian and gay community, the most same-sex couples in the country (followed by Seattle and San Francisco) and the most gay-owned and operated businesses in the state.
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau is the only tourism board with a designated LGBT managing director.
- Home to the World AIDS Museum and Educational Center, the first of its kind, opening in Spring 2014.
Courtesy of Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitor’s Bureau